This week Greg The Divemaster returns from Pure Grenada Divefest to share more stories from a visit to the Spice Island. Plus ScubaRadio is up for an award! Looking for HOUR2?
This hour Gabriel from Shearwater research checks in after his latest diving adventure. Plus the Dive God-Neal Watson. Looking for HOUR1?
The Diving Community Champion Award recognizes DEMA Member companies using diving to benefit their communities and the public.
There are three judging criteria for all entries:
- Showcasing Recreational Diving
- Realizing Objectives and Outcomes
Reach of the Activity, Project or Program
- Is the project or program local, national or international in scope (all qualify)?
- How many were impacted by the nominated activity?
- How did the activity or project positively impact the DEMA Member business’ communities or society?
All sizes and scopes of projects and activities are eligible for consideration, but the program should command appropriate resources to have the greatest possible reach. The size of the DEMA Member is considered.
Positively Showcasing Recreational Diving to the General Public
- Does the program or project utilize recreational diving to demonstrate diving’s significant contribution to the general public?
- Does the activity or project benefit recreational diving or depict diving in a positive light?
Realizing Objectives and Outcomes
Award-winning entries generate results that achieve the company’s defined and measurable objectives. Results should demonstrate how the program or project made a difference to the general public using recreational diving as a catalyst.
CURRENT DEMA MEMBERS: CAST YOUR VOTE FOR THIS YEAR'S DIVING COMMUNITY CHAMPIONS NOW!..and vote ScubaRadio if you feel us worthy. 😉
Please note: You will need to log in to the DEMA.org Member Dashboard in order to cast your vote.
This week Greg The Divemaster and friends broadcast from Pure Grenada Divefest! Looking for HOUR2?
This hour the Pure Grenada Divefest coverage continues as the ScubaRadio crew explores the spice island. Looking for HOUR1?
This week Greg The Divemaster prepares for Grenada Divefest. Plus how DiveAssure.com provides peace of mind when you travel. Looking for HOUR2?
This hour the latest updates from dive operations effected by Hurricane Dorian in The Bahamas. Plus Casey the Tobacco Nut goes diving with Crocs in South Africa! Looking for HOUR1?
This week Greg The Divemaster and friends talk about the wonders of liveaboard diving and why you should make it your next diving adventure. Looking for HOUR2?